31 October 2007

Get Candy, Get Candy, Get Candy, Get Candy....

So, I decided to take a short break from studying and go trick or treating with some friends. I failed to get into the Spirit of Halloween and dress up...but I did have a really good time nonetheless! I did my worst and had the kids convinced that each of the houses we passed that didn't have their lights on was haunted...and that if we passed them without looking, then the ghosts would leave us alone! Of course, cute little Emily would call out each time we passed a house with no lights on, "I'm not looking Mark! Just moving along and minding my own business!!" haha!! Kids...they're the cutest!
There was Micah the Green Dragon, King Caleb, Jeanna "Missy Mouse" and Princess Emily...then boring old Mark and Aaron. :o)

2 comments:

~Ali said...

I love it! I'm so jealous though. I want you to be trick-or-treating with us!! That is so funny you told them the houses were haunted! You are so cool.

Sandy Hamaker said...

Just a second. How come Elle is your bff? Have we forgotten about Zack? I am officially boycotting (sp?) your blog until it is updated to reflect Zack's important role in your life. And to think that he had decided you were his favorite uncle. :)

-Sandy